Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.922 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,139元 ($1,898) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)