Cost of living comparison between Eugene, Oregon, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,205 ($3,809) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)