Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,539元 ($1,961) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)