Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,657 (€3,107) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (35 minutes ago)