Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.832 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,105元 (€1,929) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)