Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,044 (€1,801) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)