Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,567 (€1,851) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)