Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,568 (4,265TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)