Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,546 (4,071TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (31 minutes ago)