Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,231 (7,249TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)