Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.229 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,628元 (4,580TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)