Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,968元 (4,563TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)