Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,275 (kr17,284) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)