Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,056元 (kr15,892) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)