Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,535 (kr16,623) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)