Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,466 (5,440TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)