Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.366 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,099 (5,196TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)