Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,847元 (6,385TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)