Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,324 ($1,693) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)