Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,805元 ($1,703) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)