Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,307 (€1,447) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)