Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,073元 (€1,675) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)