Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,885 (€2,853) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)