Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,660 (€1,754) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (39 minutes ago)