Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,669 (3,552 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 95 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)