Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.903 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,851 (3,601TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (43 minutes ago)