Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,301 (Bs 15,954,358) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)