Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,433 (Bs 18,055) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)