Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,699 ($3,171) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)