Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,009 ($3,050) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)