Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,658 (18,340 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)