Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.688 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,625 (11,083 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (44 minutes ago)