Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,763 (€2,045) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)