Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,156 (€1,762) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)