Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.883 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,886 (8,437 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)