Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,375 (15,021 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)