Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,789 (7,894 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)