Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 936 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.117 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,724元 (C$2,878) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)