Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 933 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,316 (C$2,767) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)