Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,194元 (4,502TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mon Repos costs 65 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$60,990 (about 1 hour ago)