Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,700 (4,075TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)