Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.922 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,583 (£1,522) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)