Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.568 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,659 (£2,878) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)