Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.101 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,126元 (£1,552) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)