Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.772 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,819 (£2,943) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)