Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.769 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,682 (£1,674) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)