Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.797 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,157 (£1,723) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)