Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.715 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,848元 (£1,589) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)