Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01975 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,495 (531,485 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)