Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01940 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,944 (512,500 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)