Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02203 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,414 (790,398 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)