Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,872 (€1,910) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)