Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,831 (€3,362) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)