Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.591 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,238元 (€2,007) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)