Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,169 (€1,801) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)