Cost of living comparison between Düsseldorf, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,945 (€3,387) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)