Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,790 (6,369 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)