Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,622 (11,864 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)