Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.718 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,186元 (7,223 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)