Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05922 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,088 (170,350 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)