Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.499 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,010 ($2,309) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)