Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.935 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,898 ($2,292) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)