Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,321元 ($2,211) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)