Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,912元 ($2,015) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)