Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,232 ($2,097) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (41 minutes ago)