Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09502 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,842 (₨82,529) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)