Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09790 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,487 (₨56,046) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (28 minutes ago)