Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09472 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,318 (₨77,256) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)