Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 694 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46584 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,034元 (R 21,539) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)