Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,977 (R 30,727) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)