Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31300 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,726 (Mex$ 43,855) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)