Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31967 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,585 (Mex$ 23,727) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)