Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,463 (R$ 4,935) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)