Cost of living comparison between Duque de Caxias, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,492 (R$ 9,734) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)