Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.747 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,272 (R$ 5,879) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)