Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.946 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,751 (NZ$5,611) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)