Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.573 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,958 (NZ$2,834) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)