Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.666 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,903 (NZ$2,979) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)