Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,175元 (NZ$3,240) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)