Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.403 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,024 (£2,621) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (39 minutes ago)