Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.890 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,350 (£1,614) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)