Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.814 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,156 (£1,493) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)