Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,470 (342,759 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)