Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02427 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,022元 (330,564 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)