Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02418 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,622 (604,760 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)