Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13867 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,501 (Php126,208) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)