Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,611元 (€1,605) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)