Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,078 (€1,790) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (38 minutes ago)