Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,312元 (9,758 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)