Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,664 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,168 (€1,875) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)