Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,337 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.924 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 133% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,035元 (€2,529) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)