Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,137 (AU$3,650) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)