Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,138 (AU$5,462) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)