Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,457 (AU$6,357) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)