Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.925 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,668元 (AU$3,993) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)