Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,566 prices entered by 832 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,769 (Dirham 8,094) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)