Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,533 prices entered by 710 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,574元 (Dirham 10,447) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 2 hours ago)