Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,100 prices entered by 895 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,326 (Dirham 7,708) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)