Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,657 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.842 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,585 (Dirham 14,433) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)