Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,542 prices entered by 652 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.874 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,254 (Dirham 14,542) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)