Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.689 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,257 (4,889 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)