Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,642元 (€1,703) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)