Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,613 (€3,089) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)