Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,366 (€1,616) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)