Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,076 (€2,836) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)