Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.733 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,250元 (£1,861) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)