Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.006 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,201 (£1,910) in Douglas, Isle of Man to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)