Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,963 (853,257 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (40 minutes ago)