Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,557 (795,048 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)