Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,240 (860,396 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)