Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01158 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,634元 (918,066 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)