Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.933 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,189 (4,753TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)