Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,235 (6,055TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)