Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.155 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,702元 (7,537TL) in Dorylaeum.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)