Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,585 (€1,612) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)