Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.007 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,512元 (€1,812) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)