Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,665 (€3,097) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)