Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,720 (€2,932) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)