Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24609 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,943 (16,024₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)