Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,159 (9,939 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)