Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 923 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 135% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,242 (18,930 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)