Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,086 (12,245 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (40 minutes ago)