Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 142% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,368 (20,775 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)