Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 141% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,694 (19,941 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)