Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,615元 (9,849 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)