Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 744 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / QAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 142% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,324 (20,865 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)