Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,886 (3,523,037 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)