Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00311 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,847 (3,488,645 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)