Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25146 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,643 (22,441₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)