Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24070 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,944 (20,541₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)