Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03868 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 112% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,116 (856,076 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)