Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03777 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,262元 (430,564 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)