Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03817 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 111% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,287 (898,230 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)