Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03662 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,626 (453,953 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)