Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03887 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,696元 (429,570 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (29 minutes ago)