Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03587 CNY / DJF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,561 (461,625 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)