Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,762 (6,748TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $19,999 (about 1 hour ago)