Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,273元 (4,474TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (37 minutes ago)