Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.154 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,262元 (5,427TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)