Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,409 (R$ 5,554) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (32 minutes ago)