Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.43582 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,868 (E£ 22,642) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)