Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.37864 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,223 (E£ 16,435) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (31 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)