Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.38282 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,920 (E£ 15,464) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (13 minutes ago)