Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.37903 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,413 (E£ 14,282) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (31 minutes ago)