Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09415 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,269元 (₨55,963) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)