Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10268 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,052 (₨58,940) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)