Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09579 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,350 (₨55,848) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (31 minutes ago)